A new podcast series shines a light on the podcasting industry and how savvy marketers are using this fast-emerging medium to connect with and build their audiences. BE Podcasting is aimed at brands, digital and content agencies wishing to discover more about how the podcasting process can be utilised to raise brand awareness and increase market share.
“Brands are wondering what this new medium of podcasting is all about and how it can help connect them not only with current audiences but to enhance and grow their awareness to a wider market,” explains Nick Schildberger, Managing Director of BE Media Production and co-host of BE Podcasting.
“We know from our thirty-three years of experience that quality audio content can build loyalty over time like no other media,” Nick says. “What better way to explain the power of audio content than with a podcast?”
Watch a short video promo
The new podcast series features interviews with leading experts in the burgeoning podcasting industry in Australia, as well as leading commentators overseas, particularly from the United States. The line up in the first handful of episodes includes:
- James Cridland, Radio Futurologist
- Nick Quah, USA’s leading commentator on the podcasting industry
- Leading independent podcasters Ben Grundy and Aaron Wright of Mysterious Universe
- Cameron Reilly of The Podcast Network, best known for Life of Caesar podcast
- Corey Layton of Whooshkaa
- Sharon Taylor, CEO of Omny Studio
- Matthew Gain, Country Manager and Head of Audible Australia and New Zealand
BE Podcasting was launched with 3 episodes on TUESDAY, 18th April 2017.
Subsequent episodes will be available fortnightly on Tuesday mornings.
The first episodes
If you’re a business with a story to share about branded podcasting then we’d like you to share your experiences on podcasting with us.